What we can deliver:
Particularly effective for reservoirs producing solids or water injection programs where flow conditions can contribute to completion failure, pipeline plugging and obstruction/damage to plant and process equipment. It is also effective for water injector programs, for instance, where pore pressure maintenance is critical to optimise reservoir performance.
- Timely identification of risks to the asset integrity and production assurance
- Faster diagnosis and response to operational events that might impair production
- Better understanding of reservoir response to production and injection to predict and manage reservoir pressure
- Improved planning of stimulation and intervention
- Long term performance improvement of pressure support programs
- Continuous optimisation of production/injection throughout the life of the asset
Real time optimisation for wells producing sand
Performance surveillance and monitoring resulted in replacement of eroded choke.
How your asset will benefit:
- Effective decision-making
- Continuous real-time well and system performance optimisation
- Timely diagnosis and identification of risks
- Maximisation of revenue and profit due to pore pressure maintenance and reduced sanding
- Longer asset life