What we can deliver:
Sanding predictions can be customised based on your needs; this will lead to a number of operational, technical and economic advantages such as:
- Determination of optimum pressure drawdown conditions throughout the life cycle of a well/field.
- Determine sand free production rates and sand management issues.
- Select the optimum production bore size, well path, deviation and orientation.
- Optimise the decision process for selecting open hole or cased/perforated options
- Estimate erosion rates and sand production volumes for development of a field environmentally compliant and safe production strategy.
- Investigate the possibility of completing a well in its drilled configuration if the target depth could not be reached to minimize development cost
- Optimise production strategy by changing individual layer’s contribution according to the prevailing geomechanical conditions and deliverability requirements
How your asset will benefit:
- Simplified operational planning hence reduced risk, lower cost and times from completion to injection start up
- Reduced non-productive time (NPT) and cost of rig through optimized completion design and equipment specifications for well construction
- Reduced erosion risk and enhanced flow assurance
- Avoidance of well failure due to sand production
- Save the cost of drilling an additional horizontal section through the reservoir and installing sand screens